GamX Dezign Index du Forum GamX Dezign
Blog de Création Graphique dans le Domaine du Jeu Vidéo & Web !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

GamX Dezign  
Salut Invité ! Le Blog ferme, mais tu peux continuer de commander par MP à l'adresse suivante ! http://www.youtube.com/user/gamxchannel
Addthis Facebook Like No Counter

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    GamX Dezign Index du Forum -> Créations -> Wallpaper
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
elehan

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 20:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Addthis Facebook Like No Counter Répondre en citant

Addthis Facebook Like No Counter
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Not sure what's wrong. Even if there's no direct link to AddThis, maybe this report can help. Facebook like button disappears immediately upon "like" being clicked. I've put some "og:" tags in order to customize the popup/sharing rendering, maybe that's the cause, I'll try without tonight. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . The reason for this is that in my IE and Chrome, when I hit the Like button, the comment box opens and oversteps its boundaries to the right side of my div. Would love to try your fix if you could clarify. Here is a page on my D6 site for reference: I am using AddThis in addition to the Facebook Widget, however the patch mentioned in #16 doesn't apply to me since I inserted AddThis manually (I am not using a module for it). Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Clean AddThis / Facebook Like / Recommend Button without Social Text? Ask Question up vote 1 down vote favorite I've been desperately seeking a way to disable the facebook social text right next to the "Recommend" button. So when you see that your counter reset without having made any changes to your URL, its almost always something that happens outside of the AddThis tool. My current implementation comes via AddThis: Any ideas? Thanks Alex facebook addthis shareimprove this question edited Dec 1 '11 at 13:59 Eonasdan 5,53063665 asked Dec 1 '11 at 11:44 Reiner Wolfgang 612 add a comment 3 Answers 3 active oldest votes up vote 2 down vote Facebook polcy IV 4 d: You must not obscure or cover elements of our social plugins, such as the Like button or Like box plugin. Does not seem to actually increment. The AddThis module is really just a wrapper and a UI for implementng the AddThis API, which is in turn implementing the Facebook API. Thanks! Log in or register to post comments Comment #16 ericclaeren CreditAttribution: ericclaeren commented 1 August 2011 at 08:43 The patch in did the trick for me! Log in or register to post comments Comment #17 jzacsh CreditAttribution: jzacsh commented 1 August 2011 at 14:32 Unfortunately the patch from #1222918: External script should be added before closing body tag, not in head did not fix the problem for me. Log in or register to post comments Comment #21 jzacsh CreditAttribution: jzacsh commented 8 August 2011 at 14:41 FileSize from beta2 to dev tarball changesin4826928-comment-4826928.patch3.95 KB Unfortunately the changes didn't fix the issue. Log in or register to post comments Comment #8 jzacsh CreditAttribution: jzacsh commented 28 July 2011 at 14:43 tahiticlic: Can you clarify exactly what you believe the problem is and exactly what your solution was? I'm not sure at all what "og:url" means or where I can find it. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. AddThis Academy An ever-growing library of resources to help you become a better online marketer. Log in or register to post comments Comment #22 BigMike CreditAttribution: BigMike commented 27 November 2012 at 19:58 jzacsh: Did you ever find a solution to this? Our site has had this same problem for a long time but only while using Firefox 16, 17, and 18. Also, I don't see any JavaScript errors on the page - I tested this on a site where the functionality runs correctly and I get the same thing: just a lot of console.log warnings about facebook, eg.: "Unsafe JavaScript attempt to access frame with URL". This isnt true. Website Tools Share Buttons Follow Buttons Related Posts List Building Link Promotion Plans & Pricing Plugins Social Buttons WordPress Social Plugins CMS Plugins Browser Extensions Learn Blog Academy Support For Brands & Agencies Standard Audiences Custom Audiences Data Solutions International About AddThis Platform Careers Opt Out of Targeted Advertising Privacy Terms of Service Contact Copyright 2018, Oracle and/or its affiliates. Is it possible, to simply render a "Recommend" button, without anything else (no counter, no text, JUST the button)? The problem is, CSS wont be applied since all the elements are inside the iframe, so I cant just hide the element itself using CSS (which in this case would be a td). Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged facebook addthis or ask your own question. The Facebook Like button doesnt count Likes for your Facebook Page, and the Google +1 button doesnt count the number of people who have +1ed your Google+ Page. Learn more Comments Comment #1 jzacsh CreditAttribution: jzacsh commented 27 July 2011 at 21:19 Title: Facebook like button disappears immediately upon "like" being clicked. I haven't applied any updates to the site, because I thought block cache maybe gave a problem I updated the module to beta2. So it doesn't seem like the bug is simply that the counter disappears but that the entire functionality doesn't follow through. Get Related Posts List Building Collect more emails and build your email subscriber list. See quick 3 second screen cast: If I manage to fix this myself, I'll post here. If any of the underlined elements in this example URL are different between pages the counter values will be different. I wish I could help reproduce this for you, but obviously I can't. sorry, I've reported here regardless of the module in cause (I've came here from Drupal search). [1] Another example of a site using facebook's "like" button that doesn't use "og" meta tags: Log in or register to post comments Comment #13 Fabien Crpin CreditAttribution: Fabien Crpin commented 28 July 2011 at 22:19 For the plugin call, in the first case you have: whereas in the second case it's: Maybe something related to the "appid" or "send" parameters? [Edit] Sorry, I thought the first was the one that doesn't work Log in or register to post comments Comment #14 Les Lim CreditAttribution: Les Lim commented 28 July 2011 at 21:24 jzacsh: What I really need to see is a page that is actually attempting to use the AddThis module but isn't working, so I can try to determine where the problem lies. Drupal.org home Download & Extend Community Documentation Support Jobs Marketplace About Return to Content Search form Search Log in Create account . Get Link Promotion Tools Close . more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . Log in or register to post comments Comment #12 jzacsh CreditAttribution: jzacsh commented 28 July 2011 at 21:04 Les Lim: The confusing part is that I really don't think this is meta-tag related. Many counters, including the Facebook Like button counter and Tweet button counter also include activity not tracked by AddThis analytics, such as likes, shares, and comments that happen on Facebook.com 5a02188284
facebook app permissions pagedownload facebook mobile for samsung galaxy stardownload candy crush for facebookfacebook application access tokendescargar chat movil facebook gratiswhat is download information on facebooklink ruba password facebookhow to hide my likes on facebook news feedcomo descargar la aplicacion de facebook para samsung chatfirebug facebook hacker

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 20:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    GamX Dezign Index du Forum -> Créations -> Wallpaper Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template RedStyle by Mojy, © 2003 Mojy - Mojytech